SOIL CORE SAMPLING
Encino Environmental Services uses Direct Push technology to obtain soil samples. The advantages of Direct Push include:
- Accurate Soil Profiling: Undisturbed soil cores create improved vertical profiling for three-dimensional soil profiles.
- Accurate Groundwater Profiling: Ease of collecting depth-discrete groundwater samples to locate contaminated layers.
- Sample Quality: Soil samples that are not exposed to the atmosphere prior to shipment to the laboratory.
- Cleanliness: No water or drilling mud is required.
- Rate of Work: Direct Push is more efficient than conventional drilling.
- Mobility and Access: The machine makes working in confined and hard to access areas much easier.